If you could partake in an interview and as the result of some soul searching Q&As, develop a blueprint for a successful, fulfilling and rewarding business, would you take the time to do so? Could you reach down inside and answer the questions honestly, with insight and with no holding back if the prize inside the box was a satisfying adventure and a successful future? Could you talk frankly about your true personal interests, the things that really motivate you?
Take a moment to think about these questions:
- What gets you out of bed early in the morning and without an alarm?
- What interests and excites you?
- What comes natural to you?
- What challenges you and how have you overcome the challenge?
- What do you want so bad, that you are willing to make a change to achieve it?
- What do you find time to do within your busy schedule, even though there seems like there is no time left in the day to do it?
That ‘something’ is somehow tied to your inner passion and you need to listen to it and follow it to find your way to a satisfying and successful future. It is another way of saying that you need to find your niche.
It seems that the most successful entrepreneurs came up with their new business ideas the very same way: by turning their personal interest, strength or struggle into a business while still maintaining a full time job. After all, not many people can walk away from their current income or responsibilities, but you can do it part time and I can help you!
Often the secret to starting a successful business is doing it while you’re busy doing your everyday job and following a hunch that you are not alone in what you love or what you struggle with or what you are looking for in your life.
You can do some soul searching and interview yourself. Use your interview method of choice: write it out, talk out loud or in the car or in the shower, or tape an interview and really speak to the camera, then go back and watch/review your own replies! Answer the questions honestly and you may find that the answer is right in front of you.
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone. As a matter of fact, I don’t recommend it. I wouldn’t want to go it alone myself and I don’t want you to have to, either!
- If you enjoy working with a supportive community…
- If you want to talk out discovering your niche…
- If you work better with support from and accountability to others…
- If you want help maneuvering your way through internet marketing…
- If you need direction and guidance to keep you on your path…
I invite you to contact me and schedule a 30minute consultation. Visit my WORK WITH ME page and start your journey with a request for a free consultation. I can offer you help and start you on your journey!
Doing more than just wishing you success… Helping you on your journey! ~Dawn